Workday Benefits/Absence SME
Workday Benefits/Absence/Payroll SME
Project Description: Our client is live in North America with Workday for Core HCM, Benefits, Absence for California and Massachusetts, Payroll, Time tracking, Global Compensation, and Global Talent.
At this point in the project our client is looking for assistance in the areas of Benefits, Absence, and potentially payroll.
Day to day responsibilities: Our client runs time tracking for US/Can hourly workers and Absence for CA & MA all workers. By July, the state the company resides in will be required to have all workers report sick time. Because of that, they will want all states to do so in Workday. Our client will have the consultant configure these areas in Absence.
Also, the company is adding a new offering of a Roth to the savings plan options. This consultant will be asked to help design and configure this in Workday Benefits.
With some of these changes, it is expected there will be new issues with Payroll. Ideally a consultant with payroll knowledge would be helpful.
Required Skill Set
- Workday Absence/Benefits Lead experience- 2-3 years
- Experience configuring time off for all states (especially CA and MA)
- Benefits Data Validation experience
- Experience setting up new Roth plans in Workday
- Complete functional capabilities (configuration, data conversion, testing)
Desired Skill set
- Workday Payroll Certification
Job Type: Contract