Workday Global HRIT Manager
Workday Global HRIT Manager
Our client has embarked on a global HR transformation and technology is an integral part of this journey. We are looking for a seasoned hands-on leader in IT, to provide technical leadership for global HR applications. This individual will work closely with HR functional team throughout this transformation. This individual will lead the various phases from strategy, roadmap, architecture, design and build of various technical components with primary focus on tactical execution. This individual will also manage the external vendor relationships with technology vendors and system integrators.
The manager will plan and manage the ongoing administration of the Workday HCM system and be the key resource guiding the technical team through various enhancement and workday system updates. He/she will oversee the specification, development and implementation of new or redesigned systems, reports and policies and procedures for internal use. Ensures accurate and efficient execution of workday integrations and ensure accurate processing and integrity of data.
The Manager should have extensive hands-on technical experience on Workday and other HR systems. This role requires an individual who leads by example, is confident, perseverant, inspirational, disciplined and dependable. This leadership role is responsible for the growth and engagement of our people including hiring, developing, coaching and performance management. Candidate should have knowledge of leading trends and best practices in HCM and is expected to have expert level understanding of various tools and technologies.
- Work with IT & HR leadership to define long term HCM strategy, roadmap and evaluating vendor products.
- Ensure alignment with global HR teams in requirements, design, build, deployment and support of a global HCM system. Collaborate with various product owners from HR, working with various Agile teams. Provide technical leadership across Workday, Successfactors, and other HR systems.
- Leads and facilitates business and technical requirements gathering ensuring a healthy product backlog. Assists team with defining target solution design and architecture.
- Ensures that Workday HCM system interfaces and integrations, are properly architected, developed, maintained and updated as needed.
- Partner with the leadership team to ensure successful adoption of the new HR system globally.
- Manage governance and delivery throughout the HR system transformation, with the focus on ease of use.
- Establish and proactively manage HCM governance processes. Ensure best practice issue management processes are implemented and followed. Provide updates to leadership/governance committee groups.
- Be a subject matter expert on HR systems through various annual upgrades and implementation of enhancements and defects.
- Provide leadership for Workday upgrades and ensure team readiness for new functionality adoption.
- Define, configure and optimize the delivery of HR analytics. Collaborate with the People Analytics function, ensuring information in HR systems is accurate.
- Provide technology and functional expertise around HR system components and apply that knowledge to the Solution Architectures and technology roadmaps.
- Provide regular status updates on all HCM projects to senior leadership and manage business partner stakeholder expectations.
- Proactively foresee, plan and lead enhancements, implementations & support. Build a knowledge base for the enterprise-wide HR data flow and processes around them.
- Manage and build in-house technical skills around various HCM tools and technologies.
- Define & implement measurable KPIs to gauge ROI and success of HCM initiatives.
- Build and manage the IT HR team, hiring the right talent with skills to achieve business objectives, setting clear goals and expectations, and providing ongoing coaching and development to expand skills and capabilities.
- Guide the team towards Agile business delivery built on sound core principles, adhering to industry best practices.
- Lead a high performing team with mix of internal and external resources.
- 5+ years’ experience managing technology, architecture and integrations on Workday.
- Completion of two or more full Global implementations with Workday HCM.
- Building Workday Roadmaps from scratch
- Candidates with past hands-on experience on Workday Integrations are preferred
- Workday Integrations Management Experience
- Workday certified candidates are preferred
- AGILE Methodology
- Workday Advanced Comp
- Workday Talent / Performance Management
Job Type: Contract