Workday PM (Benefits)
Our client is currently looking for a Project Manager to help them role out Workday Benefits company wide. As the HR Project Manager you will provide direction, coordination, execution, and completion of projects across HR, ensuring consistency with the Human Resource department’ s strategy and goal. This includes facilitating the alignment and development of cross-functional HR projects and programs across all HR domains: HRIS, HR Operations, Compensation, Benefits, Talent Management, Talent Acquisition, and Learning & Development. In addition to significant Project Management competency, this role will require a broad spectrum of knowledge of HR programs, business processes, and will demonstrate operational excellence in the planning and tactical execution or projects.
This consultant will be the Project Manager helping-out with Workday Benefits. They are looking for someone with experience with Tax, 401k plans, etc. that can manage the project and help within their HR team. This consultant will be tasked with developing project plans in collaboration with project stakeholders including scope, deliverables, required resources, risk, and timelines. This consultant will be working very closely with the IT PMO.
- Workday Project Management Experience
- Workday Benefits – Tax, 401K Plans, etc.
- Project Management 5+ years of experience with 1-2 years’ experience managing and leading HR & HR Technology projects.
- HR Background
- Hands on experience managing projects for ERP and/or HR systems implementations
- Project management professional (PMP) certification from the Project Management Institute (PMI), Agile Certification or similar project management certification is desirable.
Job Type: Contract