This job requires a Secret level clearance
This Program is seeking an AWS Expert with Architecture background and some Engineering and development experience to contribute to the design and development of an application with large scale data ingestion. The successful candidate should possess strong problem solving skills and be able to work in a team environment with minimal supervision. This position requires knowledge of Agile systems and software processes and development tools, with experience applying them to software development projects. This program is responsible for cloud innovation for the customer.
Day to Day:
The Architect will be expected to translate technical concepts and program information to others as well as performing technical planning and provide System integration and Verification and Validation. This person will be responsible for Cost, risk, supportability and effectiveness analyses for total systemsand must has a solid understanding of planning, design, and implementation tasks necessary to support a large enterprise system.
- Full Lifecycle Implementaion of AWS or Classified Cloud
- 10 + years Systems Integration experience
- Development background in Java, or Dev ops.
- Cloud experience, AWS, azure, Microsoft, etc
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to take responsibility for ensuring customer satisfaction are needed for this position.
- Ability to work in a team environment with frequent customer contact.
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to develop and present technical approaches and findings.
- Good presentation skills, including comfort presenting technical material in a group setting.
- Experience migrating data from legacy systems (extract-transform-load)