Back End Java Software Developer
Back End Software Developer
An Identity & Access Management (IdAM) program is seeking an experienced software engineer to provide technical expertise in backend development of a mission critical enterprise system. The team is looking to bring on an experienced Back End Developer immediately.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
The team will is responsible for software design and development which is nodeJS based. The engineer will develop RESTful APIs for enterprise applications, perform COTS integration with Oracle' s IdAM products, as well as package and script installs.
Other responsibilities may include:
- Complete performance analysis/tuning and regression testing
- Support Lab and operational installations and provide troubleshooting
- Develop Unit Test Plans and supporting the formal test of requirements, execute informal software tests
- Identify and troubleshoot issues found during the software development/integration process
- Perform functional tests using both frontend and command line interfaces
- Create, execute, and maintain technical documentation
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders on test progress during daily scrum meetings
- Design, create, modify and remove database objects (tables, views, indexes, keys, stored procedures, functions, DB links, etc.) to support development projects.
- Support program operational needs as required
The ideal candidate should have a strong Java back end development background, as well as experience with API’ s. The Engineer should be able to generate, follow, and update technical procedures and evaluate results, experience testing software and troubleshooting root causes.
- Strong Java back end development background - they want someone who can be a contributor from day one
- Experience creating and using RESTful APIs for enterprise applications
- Experience with Node JS, APIs, Sails, or Mocha Tests
- Deep understanding of RESTful architectures
- Knowledge of test tools such as SoapUI, LoadRunner, Selenium, TOAD, pgAdmin –
- Knowledge of authentication standards using OAuth, SAML, PKI –
- System administration skills in support of RHEL, SE Linux, Solaris, Windows, Apache, IIS - Knowledge of software development lifecycle (SDLC), Scrum, and Agile processes –
- Experience with or general knowledge of IdAM domains
- Knowledge of Oracle Identity and Access Management suite, including OAM, OID, OVD,
- OUD, OIM, OIF, and OES
- Knowledge of software development with the Java/J2EE development, Node, Sails
- Prior use with the Atlassian suite tools (JIRA, Bitbucket, and Confluence), Git,
- Jenkins, and Chef
- Knowledge of WebLogic and LDAPs
- Practical application with Unix/Linux
Job Type: FT