Candidate MUST have TS SCI
Our client is prime on a government program. The team develops and operates engineering and sustainment solutions for commercial, military and intelligence users across the globe. These mission critical efforts include development of innovative enterprise, cloud, and application-based solutions for mission management, command and control, data collection, processing, and analysis.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
As a member of the Software Development Team you will be responsible for developing software in support of sensor data stream processing. You will operate in a high-performing team with responsibilities that include:
- Designing, developing, documenting, testing, and debugging software that contains logical and mathematical solutions to business/mission problems.
- Participating in the full software development lifecycle using the Apex Scalable Agile Methodology.
- Coming up with creative, straightforward solutions to technical and user experience challenges.
- Participating in the team’ s daily standups, testing, and demos.
- Reviewing and deriving requirements for testability
- Developing unit tests to assist in maintaining code coverage.
- Applying knowledge of hardware and software platforms and services, subject matter to be programmed, information processing techniques used, and information gathered from system users to develop the software.
- Experience developing in C++ or Java for a large software project
- Develop in a Linux environment with modern IDE and build tools.
- Agile environment.
- Python programming experience.
- Linux OS background.
- Bash or similar scripting experience.
- Cloud technologies
- VMware experience.
- Developing easy to understand user interfaces as front-ends to the AWS software.
- Demonstrated understanding of Agile Development.
- Experience in designing/testing software from a systems engineering perspective.
- Security+ certification.
Job Type: FT