Candidate must have a TS/SCI security clearance.
Our client is prime contractor responsible supporting a government customer. They are tasked with building a platform from the ground up to ingest store and analyze massive amounts of data. This includes leveraging the elasticity of an AWS environment to meet the unique requirements put forth by the customer.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
The engineer will be responsible for performing in a DevOps role responsible for the design, configuration, testing, and deployment of cloud resources. This includes applying the latest trends and knowledge in the DevOps industry to support the deployment of web services and solutions enabling the automation of data discovery and analysis. This is a client facing team that requires someone willing and eager to learn and be part of a collaborative effort.
- Experience with AWS or C2S
- Software development in a Linux environment
- Experience with continuous integration tools and platforms, including Jenkins, Ansible, Meosphere, DC/OS, GitLab, Nexus, HP Fortify, SonarQube, and Docker
- Experience with automated integration testing in support of continuous integration or continuous delivery pipelines
- BA or BS in IT, computer science, computer engineering or a related discipline
- AWS certification
- Strong Linux experience
Job Type: Full Time