Candidate must have TS SCI
Our client is prime on a government program. They are looking to add a seasoned database and interface technical test engineer for a program to facilitate large scale development, testing, deployment and O&M for the end user. The selected candidate will provide database and interface testing services in support of enterprise-enabled Oracle database and interfacing Java web applications used throughout various environments and domains.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
The Database Developer will be responsible for architecting, developing, securing and tuning a large Postgres 9.6/10 database that supports multiple applications and logical replication. The Database Developer will design table architecture, build views, scripts, queries, indexes, and secure the data. They should also understand VPD and visibility. They will also analyze, troubleshoot, and improve query performance. Experience migrating data from MongoDB to Postgres is a plus.
- Database development/architecture experience (Oracle or Postgres would be helpful)
- Hands on experience with design table architecture, build views, scripts, queries, indexes,
- Understanding security (how to secure data)
- Must understand VPD and visibility.
- Experience analyze, troubleshoot, and improve query performance
- Cloud experience
- Security + (will have to get at some point once they' re on board)
Job Type: Contract