Candidate must have TS SCI
Our client is prime on a government program the resolves highly complex and multi-dimensional problems for the customer. The Engineer will join an exciting and rewarding mission that matters. The team make' s an immediate and substantial impact enhancing a unique enterprise solution that is deployed to thousands of users around the world. The Engineer will use the latest tools and technologies to solve complex engineering challenges. They are looking to bring on Desk Officer to their team immediately.
Day to Day:
This Strategic Planning/Outreach Officer role is a highly visible position in which the selected candidate will be asked to engage with senior client personnel regularly to create and maintain briefing packages and other deliverables to advance client objectives. The successful candidates will work well in team environments and will be capable of operating independently with minimal supervision. They must also have and be able to demonstrate exceptional briefing and organizational skills. They should have experience and know how to arrange and facilitate meetings with senior client managers and follow up on action items from these meetings. The positions require familiarity with the Intelligence Community and its objectives.
Being that this is a high visibility role, the Officer must have excellent written and oral communications skills with close attention to detail in all deliverables produced while working independently and within a team environment. They will have to convey complex information and ideas clearly to employees at all levels and while dealing with a variety of time-sensitive technical and administrative requirements. They should be able to work efficiently within a team of Desk Officers and with a cross-functional mix of analysts, software developers, trainers, and engineers.
- At least five (5) years of experience related to intelligence industry research, analysis, targeting, foreign affairs in the intelligence community
- Strong briefing experience on a variety of topics to senior stakeholders
- Experience with all aspects of strategic plan development, coordination, and maintenance
- Experience writing and coordinating cables
- Experience organizing overseas deployments and all aspects of planning for large scale and complex overseas initiatives
- Strong experience with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Prior overseas experience, including operating in high threat areas
- Experience with software design and requirements gathering
- Experience with user interface principles and design, and with presenting and briefing to user interface design and functionality
- Experience with learning and presenting systems design concepts and functionalities to senior stakeholders
Job Type: Full Time