Digital Eco-Systems Project Manager
Digital Eco-Systems Project Manager
Our client is a Global Retail Organization in the Restaurant / Food & Beverage Industry that is in the midst of a major Global Transformation with several large initiatives beginning across the entire organization.
Our client is currently in need of a Project Manager who has Project Management experience within the Retail, Restaurant, or Food & Beverage Industries to manage several large work streams. One work stream is currently already in flight but have lost their previous PM due to personal reasons and this person would come into the middle of the project to reign it back in, update the project plan & scope, and ensure that necessary folks both internally and externally are doing what they need to do to get the project back on track.
This Project Manager will work on large, Global Strategic Initiatives for the Client. One of these major initiatives is labeled “ Digital EcoSystems” which has several projects currently inflight, one of which is a CRM Implementation, another is the creation of their custom mobile application, and another is around the creation of a new Loyalty & Rewards plan for their customers and Franchised Stores. There is currently 1 Project Manager working on some of these projects, but due to the large complexity of these projects, there is a need for another Project Manager to assist with these projects and driving them to completion.
Our client has a very unique working environment and culture that has the feel of modern day Silicon Valley organizations such as Google, Facebook, and more. Casual office setting with fun entertainment and unique offerings to its employees.
It is very important that this Project Manager is familiar and comfortable with Agile and Scrum Methodologies as the waterfall method is not something they use.
Duties & Responsibilities:
This person will be responsible for working with all levels of employees at this organization, and on a day-to-day basis with C-Level executives who are very hands-on and involved in these large Strategic Projects. This person will need to be extremely well spoken and able to communicate effectively and efficiently to ensure he or she is getting the information needed for the project from the necessary people, both internally and externally.
This Project Manager must be assertive yet elegant in their leadership and management style. These PM’ s must also have the ability to lead meetings, identify problems, purpose changes based on best practice experience, and ability to take charge and own their particular Strategic Initiative.
Knowledge & Experience Needed:
- Minimum 10 Years of Project Management Experience
- PMP Certified
- Experience working closely and reporting directly to C-Level Executives
- Agile & Scrum Project Management Experience
- Retail, Restaurant, and / or Food & Beverage Industry Experience is required
- Corporate Strategy / Global Strategic Initiatives experience
- IT Project Management Experience; ideally with CRM applications and / or Mobile Applications
- IT Life Cycle Project Management Experience required
- Experience with managing CRM related Projects
- Experience with Mobile Applications and working with 3rd Party Mobile Apps Designers and Companies
- Franchised Restaurant Experience desired, not required.
- Ability to create clear scope and definition to a Project, especially one that is already in flight
- Global experience
- Comfortable in unique company culture environment
- Experience working with 3rd Party Vendors and Software Implementation Partners
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to effectively communicate will all levels and types of employee.
- Comfortable standing in front of room with C-Level Executives
- Able to manage and drive 3rd party vendors to get necessary information and hold them accountable.
Job Type: Contract