Field Systems Engineer
Our client is prime on a program that is responsible for providing SIGINT capabilities . The effort supports all aspects of the systems lifecycle to include systems definition, design, planning, integration, test, deployment, sustainment, and retirement. The team is looking to add a Technical Analyst to their team immediately.
The Technical Analyst/Operator will provide support as a field site operator for deployed HF systems. They will be part of a team at one of 5 locations in the AOR with little reach back support. They will mainly be responsible for maintaining, operating and training deployed systems.
The Technical Analyst will help provide information for Government use in defining, developing, and documenting operational, maintenance, and logistical concepts leading to the development of prototypes, proofs of concepts, modeling and simulations, system requirements, Concepts of Operations (CONOPS), and Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTPs).
They will pperate, demonstrate, and train on current or prototype intelligence systems under test or in use in field or garrison locations. The team will contribute to technical studies, analyses, and evaluations of technical mission needs and make recommendations to support decision-makers.
The ideal candidate should have an in-depth understanding of the US SIGINT System, SIGINT export issues, and SIGINT Systems ground and processing facilities. They must be capable of maintaining extensive interaction/working relationships among various representatives of the Intelligence Community (e.g. military services, Second and Third Party customers and vendors).
- Fourteen (14) years of professional experience supporting a military and/or government cryptologic mission.
- Experience maintaining, operating and training on deployed systems
- Must be willing and able to deploy to OCONUS hazardous locations
- Experience with deployment OCONUS to hazardous locations
- Experience with either of the following: mission support as a military or government language or signals analyst as it relates to acquiring, identifying, processing, and reporting on electromagnetic emissions.
- Linux/Windows Systems
- Help Desk experience
Job Type: Full Time