Full Stack Java Develoepr
Full Stack Java Developer
TS SCI required with Poly
This Program is supporting closely it’ s customer and the mission at hand providing Data initiatives and tracking patterns to provide more access for specific AOR’ s and to the desk itself for folks out in the field. This program is eagerly looking to bring someone on who loves to code Java, and thoroughly enjoys watching their development impact mission real time and working alongside the customer on a team of 2-3 people.
Day to Day:
This person will come in as a full-blown developer and serve as a collaborator and demonstrate ability and willingness to think outside the box. They are not only going to be developing requirements and working with users to drive mission efficiencies through IT transformation but perform duties to meet varying mission needs across a broad customer base involving multiple applications and system interfaces. They will also identify, analyze, and document customer and stakeholder needs as technical requirements that define functions and data for the automation of web-based systems. They will work with business product owners, users, developers, and other stakeholders in support of the complete systems development lifecycle. They will additionally coordinate with product owners to identify customer priorities for future planning and propose input into the overall roadmap for the delivery of new and enhanced capabilities.
· 5+ years of experience in analyzing and writing requirements
· 2+ years of experience in a development environment applying Agile techniques
· Experience with Java, J2EE (JEE), and Tomcat
· UNIX and Windows commands experience
· Experience with requirements tracking and management tools, such as Jira, DOORS, etc.
· Familiarity of Govt. application system security requirements.
Experience/understanding of geographic information system (GIS) application interfaces.
· Experience with developing Google Earth and Keyhole Markup Language (KML) is a plus.
· Experience with developing with jQuery; Bootstrap; AJAX
· Experience in leading training sessions.
· Experience working with the sponsor’ s project management framework
· Experience researching and troubleshooting software related issues
· Capacity to develop a clear understanding of the business needs and incorporate these needs into technical solutions
Job Type: FT