Candidate must have TS SCI
Our client is prime on a program that is responsible for managing the customers Enterprise Applications. They are looking to bring on an ISSO to their team immediately.
The ISSO will be responsible for keeping track of the security aspects of the customer applications. They will be responsible for reading security logs, updates, patching, maintenance. They will be working with XACTA, so they must have experience with vulnerability scanning tools. The ISSO will be ensuring the integrity of the customer application systems by identifying and mitigating potential avenues of exploitation.
Other responsibilities may include:
- Ensuring system and application is compliant with ICD 503
- Identifying vulnerability threats
- Develop and document security evaluation test plan and procedures
- Review and make recommendations on program level documentation (requirements specification, system architecture, design documents, security plans, etc)
- Participate in lead technical exchange meetings and application review boards
- Brief management as need on status of action items and/or results of activities
- Must have at least 12 years of Information Security experience, or BS + 8 years
- Security +
- Experience with the RMF process
- Security Documentation
- Experience with vulnerability scanning tools (XACTA, Nessus)
Job Type: Full Time