TS SCI with Poly required
The program has several different capabilities going on simultaneously where large amounts of data and mapping are applied and analyzed for specific mission. The program requires a lot of research and analysis and geospatial mapping.
We are seeking an Imagery Analyst to help contribute.
Day to Day
We are looking for a mid-level Imagery Analyst to manage, task, collect, process and exploit imagery. Candidates should be familiar with different imagery sensors and collection systems. Experience with military and/or weaponry is preferred. Analyst will conduct multi-INT research and populate and exploit intelligence databases. Candidate will also be expected to maintain awareness of community and technology developments in the imagery and geospatial domain. They will use tools such as RemoteView, ArcGIS, Erdas IMAGINE, and ENVI to conduct their imagery work.
Required Qualifications & Skills
- TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Experience using imagery and GIS software applications
- Experience using major types of imagery and creating GIS datasets
- Experience preparing imagery for exploitation
- Bachelors or Master’ s degree in Geography or related field
- Experience with military and/or weaponry
Responsibilities may include (but are not limited to):
- General software development in a secure environment utilizing a variety of languages and platforms
- Operating in AWS/C2S
- PostgreSQL/PostGIS database interaction
- Package management/dependency management tools
Job Type: FT