Information Assurance Engineer
INFORMATION ASSURANCE ENGINEER - LEVEL III
Candidate MUST HAVE a TS/SCI security clearance in order to be considered.
Our client was recently awarded a program that provides Security and Accreditation Services for the customer on an Enterprise level. They are looking for an Information Assurance Engineer in to help provide information security Assessment and Authorization (A&A) support throughout a program' s lifecycle to the Government facilities processing information.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Participate in discussions at the system engineering level to enhance the security of the NRO networks.
- Provide support to system certification activities and efforts related to system certification and accreditation.
- Provide technical support in investigating and minimizing real or potential damage resulting from security incidents.
- Research, analyze, integrate, and distribute IS security tools and associated documentation, subject to USG review and approval.
- Provide on-site assistance for integrating IS security tools into Contractor and Government information systems.
- Develop security procedures for systems and software within area of expertise to ensure consistent security policy implementation for review and approval of USG.
- Conduct ad-hoc cyber security research and assessments, responding to Front Office action reviews, and provide reports and activities to C/TSB or his designee.
- BS, + 8 years experience with DCID 6/3 and lCD 503 and the Government' s C&A process
- Requires certifications equivalent to an IAM Level III which requires a CISSP, CISM or GLSC certification.
- Penetration testing and analysis.
- Networks, computer components, system protocols, and COTS technology.
- System methodologies including: client/server, web hosting, web content servers, policy servers, directory servers, firewalls, WAN, MAN, LAN, switches, and routers.
- Software integration of COTS and Government Off-the-Shelf (GOTS) products.
- Windows, Linux, Unix, and Mac OS X administration.
- VMware, Xen, Hyper V and other virtualization platforms
- Technical experience in
- Configuring and supporting, at a minimum, Windows, Linux, Unix, Mac OS.
- Configuring and supporting, at a minimum, VMware, Xen, Hyper V.
- Software engineering;.
- Program design and implementation.
- Configuration management.
- System maintenance.
- Integration testing.
- Information system engineering.
Job Type: Full Time