Integration Tools SME
valley forge, PA
Tools Integration Specialist
TS SCI required
This Program is supporting the mission side and the services side for the customer at hand. The mission at this location is constantly growing and needs support with the tools, integration of tools, and supporting directly the mission and it’ s development from an IT standpoint. The environment is heavy Linux and works with Service Now, API’ s and a lot of intricate problem solving and communication to the customer and the teams. This role will provide a gateway to learn more in areas like development, Systems Integration, and Mission focused development.
Day to Day:
This person is going to have a sound knowledge with Infrastructure and be very good at working with scripting in a Linux environment or with Python, Jenkins, ClearQuest, Service now, or Webtool Development. This person will be assisting with a small team of 4-5 and perform scripting and integration for the tools listed previously and the automation of the builds of the software and tools in a multi-infrastructure environment that distributes to a high availability mission. The underlying tools are developed and integrated into Perl, C#, Java, and COTS and the KEY tools will be ITIL Service now, and VMware Automation Workflows, Webtools.
- Tools Integration – API’ s and into a Linux System
- Infrastructure or System Admin Skills (RHEL Linux, Windows
- Experience with one of more of the following tools:
Jenkins, AccuRev, MS Visual Studio.
- heavy scripting experience
- Problem solving skills and communication (able to analyze how things are functioning).
- Infrastructure experience with Linux/Heavy Linux Administration
2. Configuration Management understanding (not necessary, but desired)
3.Willingness to learn and support mission critical work and learn new tools and skills.
Job Type: FT