Kronos Advanced Scheduler Expert
Kronos Advanced Scheduler Lead
Our client, which is a subsidiary hospital of a larger Healthcare Organization, is currently live on Kronos v7 for Time Keeping, Advanced Scheduler, Absence Management, and PTO on an Oracle Database. Our client has recently acquired a smaller Hospital, of roughly 2, 000 employees, running Kronos v6, and are looking to integrate that Hospital into their currently v7 instance of Kronos, and need help doing so specifically around Advanced Scheduler.
This project is about to begin, and they need a Kronos Advanced Scheduler Expert with Healthcare experience to assist in the Assessment portion of the project to help build out the project plan, and execute all of the necessary build work to integrate this acquired Hospital’ s v6 Kronos Advanced Scheduler system into the client’ s existing v7 Kronos Advanced Scheduler system.
Our client is looking for a Functional Kronos Advanced Scheduler Lead consultant who can come in at the beginning of this project to Lead the Design & Discovery workshops with all necessary departments within the subsidiary Hospital(s), Document current business processes and prioritize areas in which need improvement, then using all of that information – Design, Build, and Configure the Advanced Scheduler Module within Kronos to best meet this specific Health Systems’ needs & desires. This will include hands-on work to the Kronos Advanced Scheduler module to build out shift templates, schedule zones, coverage counting, workload planner, and integrations to other 3rd party healthcare related applications.
Our client is in need of a Sr. Level Kronos Advanced Scheduler Expert, who can do both hands-on Functional and Technical work with the Kronos Application, including doing all of the following:
- Requirements Gathering, Discovery Sessions, Design, Configuration, Testing, Deployment, Production Support, and End-User Trainer of Kronos Advanced Scheduler.
- Expert level understanding of the Kronos Advanced Scheduler module.
- Experience with custom fields; ability to create, build, and configure custom fields based on business requirements
- Expert data mapping skills – ability to map data from custom fields / custom tables
- Testing newly developed WIM interfaces
- Creating test cases and executing test cases / scripts
- Kronos hands-on experience doing all of the necessary requirements to complete a Full-Life Cycle Implementation of Kronos v7 Advanced Scheduler.
- This includes, but is not limited to:
- Leading Discovery Sessions with Various Hospital Department Leaders. Must have experience with In-Patient Nursing.
- Gathering Detailed Requirements
- Design and Build of Advanced Scheduler Module; specifically:
- Building out shift templates, work rules, schedules, schedule zones, coverage counting, workload planner, etc.
- Hands-on configuration of Kronos Advanced Scheduler
- Hands-on Testing
- Hands-on creation and execution of detailed functional specifications
- Detailed Documentation throughout
- This includes, but is not limited to:
- Acquisition Experience – specifically with bringing new HR employees from a legacy Time Keeping System into an existing live Kronos system.
- Extremely Proficient in Kronos v7.x Navigator.
- Bachelor' s degree in healthcare or Information Technology, and minimum of 3-5 years of related exp. or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Reasonable knowledge and exp. (3-5 years) utilizing healthcare software applications and interfaces preferred. Some understanding of system integration.
- Extensive experience configuring and document work rules, pay rules, business logic, and
Interfaces using WIM
- Experience developing the following: Person Import, Labor levels Import, Payroll export, Accruals export, CallIns, BuildUps and Reverse demographics from Kronos (at least v7.1) to various 3rd party systems such as PeopleSoft, Workday, and various 3rd party Scheduling softwares.
- In-depth understanding of Workforce Central implementation, configuration and functionality
- Very strong with Workforce Timekeeper (WTK)
- Kronos Workforce Analytics experience is HUGE
- Experience designing, building, and configuring Kronos Advanced Scheduler
- Configuring function access profiles
- Ability to multi-task working on multiple concurrent projects
Job Type: Contract