Kronos QA Tester
Kronos QA Tester
The client is currently live on Kronos WFC v6.3 globally for a variety of modules including but not limited to Timekeeping, Attendance, Scheduler, Analytics, among others. The existing Kronos system has a population of around 700K employees and is highly customized. They have a variety of projects including implementing Kronos in new countries, modifying existing systems, as well as preparing for a v8 upgrade. They are in need of a QA Tester who can come in and assist with a variety of these projects.
The client is in need of a QA Tester who can come in and hit the ground running with all aspects of these Kronos projects. This person will need to assist with Test execution, test planning, documentation, and status reporting. They will essentially be given requirements that need to be tested, and then help the QA team to create the tests and submit them for review. This person will need to assist with both writing tests as well as writing them for a variety of Kronos projects. This consultant will assist with predominantly Functional Testing but will also help with UAT Testing as well.
This person must be someone who is not 100% reactive. They need someone who is a go getter with great communication skills that does not need to have their hand held. Rather, they want someone who can really pick up a project and drive it all the way to solution as opposed to just identifying issues. This individual will be charged with not only finding the roadblock to issues but also figuring out a solution to unblock these issues. This person needs to make sure the software is behaving properly. This person must be ready for a complex project and hungry to learn more and dive into complex issues without hand holding. This person must be ready for a challenging environment.
This person should have made a career out of QA testing for an HR or Timekeeping Technology such as PeopleSoft or Kronos. Ideally, this person would have done QA testing for a Kronos system in the past but that is not necessarily a requirement. The Kronos experience is just a plus.
If this person knows anything about Automation that is a huge plus. If this person has SQL or any other form of development that is also a huge plus but not at all a requirement.
This person will be charged with:
· Project test plan creation and execution.
· Gathering and reporting relevant and actionable metrics.
· Enforcing, auditing, and streamlining software test and delivery processes.
· Collaborating with dev teams and your team peers to identify and prioritize opportunities for automation.
· Building and debugging automation
· QA Testing experience in an HR or Timekeeping Technology such as Kronos or PeopleSoft
o Test execution, test planning, documentation
o Experience, ability, and willingness to both write tests, as well as run them
o Experience with standard QA tools and practices, such as functional API testing, integration testing, and UI functionality and usability testing
· Perfect communication skills – ability to properly execute status reports on time
· Experience testing in a service-oriented architecture
· Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
· Excellent written and spoken communication
· Kronos application experience
· Automation experience
· SQL or any other form of development
Job Type: Contract