Kronos Techno-Functional Support Analyst
Kronos Techno-Functional Support Analyst
The client is currently live with Kronos WFC on v6.3 for Time & Attendance, Scheduling, Accruals, PTO, PTO Policy, and Labor Levels. They are looking for a Kronos Techno-Functional Analyst for the on-going support of the Kronos Workforce Central user community. This position is responsible for providing support for site super users around the world. The applicant should be prepared to assist site super users with resolving access issues, timecard discrepancies, and interfaces problems. The applicant should also be prepared to provide general application usage guidance in-line with the client’ s business processes. This position also holds responsibility for the on-going maintenance of custom Workforce Interface Manager Interfaces and custom reports.
The day to day scope includes modifications to standard forms and reports as well as support for multiple applications in multiple geographies.
The successful candidate will have the proven ability to simultaneously manage multiple cases with various degrees of complexity.
In this role, the day to day responsibilities will include reviewing a ticket queue hourly, reviewing issues and verifying the resolution before setting the ticket status to Survey or Close. The successful candidate will also work collaboratively to effectively troubleshoot issues, provide timely feedback to customers, and ensure issues are handled and resolved in a timely manner.
This consultant MUST have strong communication skills as they will be customer facing. They must have strong customer service experience. The team currently has an individual doing this role but they do not have good customer service skills so that is why they are looing for someone to replace them, so this person needs to be customer obsessed.
This person should have strong technical knowledge with the ability to create custom WIM interfaces from scratch but also must have strong functional knowledge in order to configure the WFC suite. They must have the ability to solve a high volume of tickets from both a technical and functional perspective.
This is a very large organization so scalability is a very big thing that they look for. This candidate that gets hired will have worked at an organization with more than 100K employees. If they have not, they must have the ability to take their experience and scale it up to the size of this organizations population.
While this is for the most part more of a support role, they have several projects going on and are very open to moving candidates over to the project work if they are a strong candidate.
· Kronos WFC Techno-Functional Expert
· Strong Customer Service Skills
· Strong knowledge of Workforce Integration Manager (WIM)
· Updating Workforce Interface Manager Interfaces and custom Reports
· Strong working knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL best practices
· Escalating tickets to the Infrastructure team with complete and accurate documentation
· Assisting other team members to further troubleshoot and analyze technical issues
· Managing issues to ensure timely resolution – strong time management to review current openings in queue and escalating issues as needed
· Updating customer information
· Managing technical knowledge, publishing technical documentation
· Assisting with support-related projects and initiatives from Management
· Assisting with overflow on incoming customer calls and web-based inquiries
· Acting as the technical point of contact for high priority customers and issues
- Rotational On-call support for Production issues
· Basic experience with Oracle
· Knowledge of Active Directory (AD) in an enterprise environment
· Experience developing or modifying reports with SQL Server Reporting (SSRS)
· Experience with or integrating to PeopleSoft HCM
· Experience using Remote Desktop Protocol Client
· Experience using applications deployed using Citrix
· Must have a strong functional knowledge of HR, Time, labor and payroll domain
Job Type: Contract