Malware Analyst/Reverse Engineer
Linthicum Heights, MD
Malware Analyst/ Reverse Engineer
Candidates must have a Secret Clearance
The contract is looking for an assertive and self-confident Malware Analyst/ Reverse Engineer to partner with the Analytics team, program, and government customers to perform the duties as an Malware Analyst/ Reverse Engineer located in Ft. Meade. This is a multi-tasking environment that demands customer service, communication, and organizational skills.
The selected candidate will serve as a Malware Analyst/ Reverse Engineer within the Analytical Group in our clients primed program. Candidates should have an in-depth understanding of low level programming in C, C++ or Assembly (x86.). Solid experience performing static analysis of malware using IDA Pro to determine functionality. Must possess the ability to work both independently and as a team to support existing malware analysis infrastructure to meet mission deadlines. Candidates should be highly motivated with an interest in continuously learning and improving their skills.
- Ability to reverse engineer binaries of various types including: x86, x64, C, C++, .NET, and DelphiUnderstanding of x86, ARM, and x64 architectures
- Capable of Python scripting to automate analysis and reverse engineering tasks
- Strong knowledge of tools used for malware analysis such as debuggers and disassemblers
- Strong understanding of Windows Operating System Internals and Windows APIs
- Ability to analyze shellcode; packed and obfuscated code and the associated algorithms
- Understanding of common attacker methodologies and exploit techniques
- Understanding of network protocols and networking concepts
- Experience with Windows system programming, driver development and/or IDAPython
- Understanding of software engineering methodologies.
- Familiarization with Linux OS
- Mobile iOS/Android experience
- Experience with DShell
Job Type: FT