Medical Device Electrical Hardware V/V Engineer
Medical Device V/V Engineer (Electrical IEC 60601)
The client is a manufacturer of Class 2 and 3 Medical Devices. They are in need of a Medical Device engineer to help with executing hardware/electrical engineering functions for Medical Device, dealing with IEC 60601 standards.
This person will be working in a hand on executor role as a Hardware V/V Engineer for Medical Devices. They will be dealing with electrical engineering functions and should be familiarized with IEC 60601 standards as they apply to Medical Device. This person should have experience with electrical and mechanical hardware V&V testing. They should also have experience and understanding with IEC 60601.
The client prefers this person to also have experience with the following:
- Developing and designing electrical test fixtures
- Ability to write a detailed test procedure
- Generate and perform test reports as needed
- Medical Device Experience
- IEC 60601
- Electrical Engineering Background
- Hardware Verification & Validation
- Writing Test Cases / Test Scripts
Job Type: Contract