Medical Device GxP Project Manager
Medical Device GXP Project Manager
Our client is a large medical device manufacturer. They are manufacturing a number of class II and III medical devices. They are in need of a project manager to help ensure a multi-million dollar initiative is delivered on time and on budget.
The client is need of a Project Manager to come in and help manage the implementation of a new complaint system. The client is designing and implementing a new harmonized complaint system that will be used across 20+ sites. This person should be very familiar with GxP initiatives and any experience implementing new tools into a QMS is highly desired.
The position has three major responsibilities:
- Creating Dashboards and Metrics that are easily presentable to key stakeholders. This person will be creating power point slides and presentations. Mitigating Risks and tracking interdependencies.
- Managing portions of the project to help push along deliverables and prevent bottlenecks
- Creating and tracking budgeting planes and failure analysis.
- Medical Device or Pharma Experience
- Project Management experience
- Subject Matter Expertise in Microsoft Project
- Experience tracking and driving deliverables
- GxP background
- Creating Budgets
- Complaint systems
Job Type: Contract