Medical Device Software Validation
Los Angeles, CA
Medical Device Software Validation Consultant
Our client is a large medical device company that manufacturers class 2 and 3 products. They are looking for an engineer to validate a new product.
This assignment includes enhancing and executing manual and automated test procedures to ensure release quality. The client is ready to put a new product on the market and they will need someone to hit the ground running ready to execute software validations.This person will be tasked with executing all aspects of software validations, executing IQ OQ PQ for software validations and writing & executing summary reports. This person should be comfortable working with little to no training or direction, in a fast paced deadline-driven environment.This individual will work with other test engineers on a release-by-release basis in testing new features and functionality for a medical device.
- Create, update and execute test protocols
- Work with software engineers and software test engineers to analyze test failures and determine root cause
- Analyze test protocols to ensure that test coverage of software requirements is complete and correct
- Follow software development process
- Adhere to schedule priorities to meet project milestones throughout test cycle
- Engineering degree
- Medical device
- Embedded software
Job Type: Contract