Candidates must have TS-SCI Clearance and Security+
The contract is looking for an assertive and self-confident Network Administrator to partner with the Network team, program, and government customers to perform the duties as a Network Admin located in Dahlgren, VA. This is a multi-tasking environment that demands customer service, communication, and organizational skills.
The Network Administrator will be responsible for participating in the management of network communication. The Network Administrator should have the ability to review project requirements, recommend and implement technical solutions, while working in self forming, dynamic teams.
- Bachelors degree in engineering, math, or computer science.
- Experience with Windows Operating systems
- 3 years of experience managing network communication to include switching and routing
- Experience with Software Defined Networking
- Experience utilizing Automation/Orchestration tools such as VMware Orchestrator, vRealize Automation, or CloudBolt
- Experience developing and utilizing scripted solutions to automate administrative activities
Job Type: FT