CANDIDATE MUST HOLD A TS-SCI with Polygraph
Program Background: The program is seeking an experienced a Network Security Engineer with progressive-to senior level experience in network operations and network security technologies.
Position requires a high degree of technical proficiency and familiarity with software and network security issues as well as systems administration experience. Candidate must have in-depth knowledge of Cisco routers and switches with a solid understanding of routing protocols such as RIP, OSPF, IGRP, EIGRP, etc. Understanding and experience with tier 2 and more importantly 3 Network engineering and having that level of experience will ensure success for this person.
Day to Day:
This person will design, configure, test, and administer enterprise storage, backup and recovery services.
They will be planning, designing, and implementing daily and should have previous experience working with a large networking enterprise. They will be working with VPC, VPC Peering, Direct Connect and EC2 Instances. They will be working with migration of an on-premise infrastructure to AWS. They will also be responsible to monitor the network systems using Solarwinds.
• Understanding of AWS cloud technology concepts such as VPC, VPC Peering, Direct Connect and EC2 instances
• Full experience in enterprise storage, backup and recovery services.
• Planning, design, and implementation experience of a large networking enterprise
• Experience using SolarWinds network monitoring tool
Working knowledge/understanding of the following:
• Analysis of Data Flows
• Understanding of the process of migrating an on-premise infrastructure to AWS
• Working knowledge of network related CISCO platforms: Firewalls, routers, LAN switches, load balancing systems, remote access systems, network management and capacity planning systems
Job Type: FT