Oracle Cloud Integrations Expert
Oracle Cloud Financials Integrations Expert
Background: This client runs Oracle Cloud Financials, Supply Chain, and Procurement and runs Workday for their HR system. They have 3 Full-Time Oracle Certified people on the team this resource will join. This client is highly regulated by the FCC, FRS and other agencies, which makes the data that this resource will be working with highly secure. Our client has been live with ServiceNow for 4-5 years. They are currently live with IT Asset Management, Problem Management, Incident Management, and Procurement. They are a financial services company and have 2, 000+ employees.
Project: This client is looking for an Oracle Cloud Integrations expert to come in and work on a variety of projects. The main module this person needs integrations experience with is Oracle Cloud Procurement. They will focus 100% of their time on creating integrations from a technical standpoint.
Some of the projects this resource will be working on will include:
- Setting up integrations between Oracle and Service Now for Procurement
- Working with Planning & Budgeting Cloud Services (PBCS) to implement Workforce Planning in Oracle Cloud and connect it to Workday
- Setting up integrations between and connecting Oracle Cloud ERP to Workday
- Setting up integrations between and connecting Oracle Cloud ERP to Sale Point
- Setting up integrations between and connecting Oracle Cloud ERP to Microsoft Web Services
- Setting up integrations between and connecting Oracle Cloud ERP to Archer
- Oracle Cloud Integrations Expert
- Oracle Cloud Procurement Experience
- Planning & Budgeting Cloud Services (PBCS)
- Cloud Solutions Architect
Job Type: Contract