PeopleSoft Financials Sr Analyst
PeopleSoft Financials Billing, Contracts & VAT
The client is currently running PeopleSoft FSCM on v9.2 and is in the midst of a number of projects internally that is tying up the internal team. The client is looking for a Sr. Solutions Analyst to provide application support to end users on a variety of issues/support for PeopleSoft Modules – Contracts, Billing, Value Added Tax. This is an international company with sites across the globe. This person should have global experience.
The client is looking for a strong PeopleSoft Financials consultant to come in and coordinate configuration, setup, maintenance, customization and new implementation of PeopleSoft Financial application. This person will work with the business to define business requirements to meet PeopleSoft financials application business imperatives.
The client is looking for someone who can coordinate all PeopleSoft financial initiatives/priorities with management, end users and IT. This person will also coordinate all testing of PeopleSoft Financials, as well as process and functionality to ensure the delivery of quality solutions.
This person will be responsible for developing best practices and standards. They will interface with other enterprise systems and owners to ensure business processes are streamlined and goals are achieved. They will also ensure effective organizational change management for PeopleSoft Financial application including training, communications, and organizational alignment.
This person will provide global functional support to end users and interact with the business as well as IT. This person will propose best practice standards as well as design, configure, test, document and deploy solutions to meet business requirements, including creating functional specifications. This is a purely functional role but any technical knowledge or experience with App Designer, SQL, or Query Manager would be a plus.
- Bachelor’ s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience on PeopleSoft version 8.8 or higher and PeopleSoft Financial application
- Experience and knowledge with PeopleSoft Financials Billing, Contracts, or Value Added Tax
- A general knowledge of additional PeopleSoft Financials modules: Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Expenses, Asset Management, Cash Management, General Ledger, Project Costing.
- Highly competent in business process development, analysis and continuous improvement with the PeopleSoft domain.
- Experience with software lifecycle including data conversion and system testing.
- Experience with PeopleSoft Financials multi-currency environment(s).
- Strong and highly detailed knowledge of PeopleSoft Financials 9.X.
- Basic knowledge of MS Office Suite and the internet.
- Query Manager
- Apps designer
Job Type: Contract