PeopleSoft Supply Chain Inventory Lead
PeopleSoft Supply Chain Inventory Lead
The client is a working on a major install of 9.2 for the full financials and supply chain suite. Our client has gone live with all of the PeopleSoft SCM Modules for their HQ Location and are now in the process of rolling out this new v9.2 PeopleSoft SCM system to all of their locations across the US. This is a phased roll-out approach with project work scheduled for several years.
Performs a leadership advisory role with all levels of the business in identification, definition, analysis and support of assigned programs, projects and/or initiatives to achieve optimal outcomes. Responsible for ongoing support of the ERP Supply Chain applications for the System Office and all of the various business units and sites. Serves as a Functional Supply Chain Lead, focusing more closely with the Inventory Module, in all facets of the ERP Supply Chain modules, system development life cycle (SDLC), and resource for on-going knowledge transfer and problem resolution. Participates in the development and execution of the Supply Chain strategic plan and is responsible for any future upgrades and/or implementations. Serves as a mentor and project lead providing guidance to less experienced staff members. Establishes and maintains a collaborative relationship with end users providing operational and functional knowledge supporting the development of new/improved capabilities and translating business requirements to functional requirements. Possesses an extensive understanding of the business operation in order to analyze Supply Chain work flow and recommend alternate approaches in developing process improvement. Serves in a leadership role providing direction to other team members integrating possible solutions across operational/functional areas; works with enterprise applications and users that may be deployed across multiple site locations and geographic locations.
This person will join a small team and focus on the Inventory module rollout, including mobile inventory management, fulfillment, distribution, item master, etc. Experience with all other SCM modules is important, but secondary skills. These modules include: AP, PO, e-Procurement, Strategic Sourcing, and Supplier Contracts.
- PeopleSoft SCM Functional Lead / PM experience – 5 to 7 years+
- Inventory focused – at least 4-5 years of Inventory experience
- PeopleSoft SCM v9.2 Implementation experience as Functional Lead is required
- Ideally PeopleSoft Inventory Lead experience for an Implementation on v9.2
- PeopleSoft SCM v9.2 experience is required
- Healthcare PeopleSoft v9.2 SCM experience is required
- Healthcare PeopleSoft Inventory and Mobile Inventory Functional experience is required
- Strong experience with Item Master, Distribution, Inventory Controls with multiple BU’ s
- 100% Functional Hands-on role. Must have experience and skills doing all of the rolling:
- Set up, Build, Design, Configuration, Testing, Best Practices with PS v9.2 SCM
- Testing Experience – experience using Excel based testing tools
- Several FLC’ s of PeopleSoft SCM Implementations / roll-outs
- Very well spoken with great communication skills
- Workstream and business knowledge expertise with Inventory, Inventory Management, mobile Inventory.
- Inventory functionality and interface to the rest of Supply Chain
- Bachelor’ s degree in Business Administration with emphasis in Accounting, Finance or related field with a background in Information Technology and Healthcare, or an equivalent combination of education or experience. MBA or CPA preferred.
- Minimum of five ( 5 ) to seven (7) years prior experience functioning as a “ super user” within at least two (2) of the Healthcare PeopleSoft Supply Chain modules, Inventory, AP, PO, e-Procurement
- Minimum of five ( 5 ) to seven (7) years of ERP System implementation experience, participating in software configuration, test planning and execution, system integration testing, data conversion and validation, end-user training and post go-live support.
- Ability to lead and manage projects. Ability to provide expert knowledge and experience for the ERP Supply Chain modules.
- Ability to manage multiple disparate ideas to achieve a single reasonable and comprehensive solution.
- Ability to consult/collaborate with all levels of an organization to develop solutions to achieve desired outcomes.
- Excellent human relations, management and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical, organizational and group process skills.
- Ability to prioritize work and work of others to meet defined goals.
- Must be comfortable operating in a collaborative shared leadership environment.
- Must be adept in at least two (2) of the Supply Chain Applications being supported by the team and, preferably, multiple modules within each application.
- Possesses an extensive understanding of the business operation in order to analyze Supply Chain work flow and recommend alternate approaches in developing process improvement. Must be adept in documenting functional requirements using a structured methodology.
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills are needed to interface with varied interests and audiences. Solid analytical, problem solving and decision making skills to effectively develop solutions to application/process issues and maximize application capabilities in order to meet the client’ s business needs.
Job Type: Contract