Our client is driving an organization-wide transformation program and they are redesigning their organization and how they work, focusing on improving their processes, techniques, and practices. They are looking for a Project Manager to oversee & manage cross functional teams.
The Program manager will fulfill the role as the strategic leader for process optimization and product development projects. The successful candidate will have strong program and project management experience, leadership skills, demonstrated by the ability to influence and lead within a rapidly evolving, cross-functional, and highly regulated environment. The Sr. Program manager will be responsible for the performance of multiple teams and for adherence to company procedures, applicable regulations and standards to achieve the agreed upon project objectives. The candidate will lead planning activities for multiple projects, track progress, aggressively pursue opportunities and proactively mitigate risks.
• Drive strategic complex projects and/or programs ensuring they are executed according to business strategy and goals across multiple business units. Your role will be to deliver business and internal stakeholders expectations as wells as procurement engineering objectives.
• Leading the organization, planning and execution of multiple highly complex projects across multiple business units, focused on improving supply base performance, quality and cost savings efforts driving the analysis, staff and deliverables concurrently within the project funnel.
• Project management of activities at supplier and/or within business unit to improve product quality, reliability and delivery and drive supply base rationalization
• Monitor and execute plans according to project key metrics/targets, budgets and deliverables as well as develop and coach personnel to ensure efficient operation of the project functions.
• Responsible for gaining agreements on and achieving project objectives, balancing schedule, cost, quality and requirements. Ensuring effective introduction of products, technologies, systems, solution or services.
• Being ultimately accountable for team’ s compliance with approved Project Charters, Design Controls, and Change Management
• Providing guidance and coaching/mentoring to team members and other project leaders as appropriate.
• Understand the needs of internal and external PMO stakeholders and contribute to their success through cooperative and cross-functional processes.
• Track and report on project portfolio performance, providing a real-time, comprehensive, and prioritized view of all projects.
Job Type: Contract