SAP ME/MII Implementation Global Process Leader Consultant
Background: The client is large manufacturing organization that is implementing SAP and need someone to come in and help them start their pilot phase of their project and help them move from their current SAP environment to a paperless environment.
Project: On a daily basis, the SAP ME/MII consultant will be working with both the technical team and the business team. This individual should be able to dive in and be able to communicate with the business. The right person will be primarily responsible for design, data setup and system testing. While this individual will be working with the technical team, they should be able to dive into the requirements and understand what the best direction is for the company to go. This requirement would require this individual to be able to lead a team and help the business decide what they should invest their time in and help bring talent in to drive them to the future.
This individual will also be responsible for developing specific content and validation of the deliverables that are needed for the project phases. Along with this, the right person would be responsible for reviewing the business process flow to assist with providing input for train and the trainer, authorization, and roles mapping. Also, this person should be able to identify additional impact or changes to current company procedures and work instructions.
- SAP ME/MII
- Knowledge of mega trends impacting discrete manufacturing and automotive industry – business and technology (Next-Gen Manufacturing, Industry 4.0, IoT, SAP Cloud Solutions)
- Understanding of the SAP Global Manufacturing Networks and how they will support end-to-end digital collaboration to proactively identify and resolve issues within the supply chain.
- Good understanding of edge technologies provided by SAP Leonardo, to support m2m connectivity, manufacturing automation and machine orchestration.
- Understanding how to exploit convergence of OT and IT to drive digital transformation in manufacturing
- Understanding of the Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) KPIs, how SAP systems support the capture of this information and present this information to the business to make continuous improvements
- Strong communication, computer and organizational skills