Candidate MUST HAVE a TS/SCI and Polygraph security clearance in order to be considered.
This program is responsible for building, designing and maintaining a technical environment for the customer to be able to run and use its analytics tools. Their major efforts are focused around bringing everything up into the AWS Cloud.
- Systems Integrator that managers the configuration management for the systems.
- Ensures integrity of the development efforts and the administrative tracking (Confluence/JIRA/etc.)
- Manages project planning activities.
- Experience with Business Process Management
- Experience as a member of a Software Development team
- Experience training users
- 10-15 years of directly related computer systems analysis and/or programming experience.
- Experience participating in a team that is using Agile methodologies and tools
- Ability to brief all management levels
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent time management skills and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills, including communicating technical issues to non-technical audiences
- Proficiency with using Visio or PowerPoint to develop process flow diagrams
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Job Type: FT