Senior ETL Developer
Chantilly, VA 20171
ETL SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Candidates must have a TS/SCI and polygraph security clearance in order to be considered.
The program supports the customer' s internal systems and this group’ s mission is order to detect anomalies happening within their systems and to ensure a secure environment. This a growing Cyber Security area within the customer and continues to gain more and more notoriety and exposure within the highest levels of the customer. They are looking for a Senior level Engineer to join this 60 person program in McLean. They have very large data requirements and require candidate to not only be excellent at their given craft, but also at detecting anomalies in the data they are looking at, ensuring a secure environment, etc.
- Candidate will support the agile development of tools and leverage standard tools for Extract, Transform, and Loading data between databases.
- Create custom code to quickly extract, triage, and exploit data across domains in support of analytic work while supporting the strategic development of replicable processes.
- ETL data into a secure Hadoop environment.
- Write processors or in instances where NIFI cannot be implemented, they will write custom Java code to ingest existing and new data sources.
- Senior Data Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) experience
- Minimum of 5 years data analysis, parsing and data engineering
- Java and Python proficient
- Understanding and proficiency in cross-domain solutions
- Proficiency with AWS and container technologies such as Docker
- Familiarity with HBase, solr
Job Type: Full Time