Joint Base Andrews, MD
Candidate must have a TS security clearance.
Our client is the prime contractor on a program supporting the IT capabilities for the Air Force in the national capital region.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting assistance on SharePoint software application issues.
- Expected to act independently to deliver, educate, train developers and clients alike. You will assist in requirements and with deliverables, while also adding value to the overall project team.
- Provide support for the corporate Internet, Intranet and Extranet site, internal and external web-based applications.
- Resolve SharePoint technical problems.
- Resolve escalated tier 3 trouble tickets
- Maintain the availability of customer data and systems.
- Configure and maintain VM and server configurations.
- Create clear and concise process documentation.
- Experience with SharePoint 2013 and Office365
- Develop sound solutions to complex problems, produce system level reports, report status to Senior level Management
- Proven expertise working with Microsoft SharePoint.
- Resolves highly complex problems using significant application of technical knowledge, conceptualizing, reasoning and interpretation.
- MCSE certification
- ITIL training and/or certification
- Experience with the U.S. Air Force or Department of Defense
- Customer interface experience
- Managing Active Directory/ADFS and DFS
Job Type: FT