Colorado Spring, CO
This job requires a TS SCI with Polygraph
The Program is seeking a Software Engineer to join a team of skilled, diverse individuals. This position will be located on-site in a government customer facility This position will require the ability to effectively work alongside systems engineers, testers, and operations specialists throughout the full lifecycle development.
Candidate will be a member of a team tasked with the design, development and integration of new and legacy software components.
Day to day:
This Software Engineer’ s responsibilities include all aspects of the development life-cycle including requirements analysis, design, coding, testing, integration and validation, with strong software troubleshooting ability. Candidate must be able to analyze GFI algorithms and applications, and design software components/interfaces to create an integrated suite of applications. Must be able to lead a small team through design, development and integration while performing technical duties as well. Must work well in a team environment and have good interpersonal skills. Additional duties include providing inputs to tasking, schedules, and estimates for new work.
Software Engineer experience for 5 + years
- Familiarity with Oracle database management and/or Postgress databases
- Familiarity with Java EE and related technologies
- Experience with Redhat JBoss, EAP/BRMS
- Experience with Java Messaging Services (JMS)
- Knowledge of the Air Force Satellite Control Network and satellite operations
- Active Security+ Certification
- Hands-on design and programming experience with an emphasis on Java or C#
- Understanding and experience with SQL and ODBC/JDBC
- Extensive understanding and experience with Restful Web Services and Net-centric technologies
- Extensive software trouble-shooting skills
- Hands-on experience writing software unit tests (UAT or Unit testing)
- Experience with cross-platform software applications, networking principles and integrating disparate systems
- AGILE experience and methodology
- Familiarity with inter-process communication protocols (CORBA, JavaBeans, RPC, WebLogic Message Queue)
- Familiarity with Kratos ISI EPOCH Integrated Product Suite (IPS)
Job Type: FT