5875 Trinity Parkway Suite #300 Centreville, VA 20120-1971
This program requires a TS clearance
This program supports operational aspect and is responsible for deployment at all customer sites all over the world. The developer that comes in will be able to witness their work launch and get used at a rapid release rate. This program is fast-paced, and seeking individuals willing to work quick, and learn new internal and external technologies. This program uses Windows internals (how the registry works, user mode development, kernel development, WindowsDebuggers, etc.) The work will give you direct access to the federal customer, as well as other contractors, who participate in the software tool design and development process, product deployment, and support of new and ongoing operations.
Day to day:
The candidate will come in to a Windows operating system and will need to understand how to develop on Windows operating systems and identify where they are running, how they are running, and where the operating systems are being used. They will be working directly with the customer every single day as they debug and develop these systems and launch them into deployment at a rapid rate. They will be using system internals and externals and will also work close with Dev Ops. This is a very quick response environment that works on a government site.
- A minimum of 5 years of computer engineering experience
- A minimum of 3 years of experience working with Windows OS internals including memory management, Windows security features, and Windows API
- Proficiency programming in C/C++
- Experience with PowerShell scripting
- Ability to program using Assembly, Python, C#, and PHP
- Knowledge of how operating systems work from “ user mode” code right through to the kernel; Operating Systems Architecture