13560 Dulles Technology Drive Herndon, VA 20171
TS SCI required
This program is focusing on modernization at the current moment. They assisting moving away from COTS, bringing in new work, and supporting ground termninal maintenance in multiple operational locations. They will assist the engineers with prototcals, real time development, implementing communication, as the developers will be going from HDR (hardware defined radio) to SDR (software Defined Radio).
Day to Day:
These Systems Engineers (Web Engineer/Admin-type) will be a part of the Integration and Test Engineer teams and be responsible for defining, implementing and running System Performance Tests. Knowledge of basic programming constructs and custom scripting languages is required. Having the ability to write C or Java programs, or to write Shell or Perl/Python scripts is highly beneficial as well as knowledge of Systems Engineering design artifacts including architecture diagrams, ICDs, specifications, and methodologies a plus.
3 + years Systems Engineering Integration and Test experience
- Experience in scripting on Linux OS or some of the following:
(Shell Script, C, Perl, Python, etc)
- Network experience highly desirable (TCP/IP, UDP, SNMP, RPC, SSH)
- Desired skills:
- Language (Human & Computer): C -
- Tool or Methodology: Linux -
- Language (Human & Computer): Shell Script -
- Discipline/Skill: Systems Engineering -
- Discipline/Skill: Systems Test -