Our client is looking for an individual contributor. In this position, you will be the technical engineer for product improvement and enhancements of a major product line. You will be a problem solver on cross functional technical issues, own the product from concept, through development of the customer requirements, product architecture, systems requirements and allocation of requirements to subsystems and components. You will work collaboratively with the technical cross functional team for the product as well as directly with system V&V resources to ensure that the product meets both the requirements and customer expectations for life saving and life sustaining devices that are used in hospitals and pre-hospital situations globally.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
• Own product architecture and system requirements and ensure proper allocation and ownership of the requirements to the subsystem and component level.
• Work hand in hand with the program manager, product manager and cross functional leads to ensure the overall product/solution system integrity from concept to end of life of the product, including meeting all expectations from major stake holders like manufacturing, quality, regulatory bodies and reliability in addition to customer and patients.
• Provide internal and external customer interface to arbitrate key architecture conflicts.
• Own configuration management, product data management and process initiatives.
• Provide technical risk assessment and plans to program management and business teams
• Support competitive benchmarking analyses to drive ongoing product improvements and enhancements
Job Type: Contract