Candidate must have TS SCI with Poly to be considered
Our client is prime on a government program. The team is looking for a Test Engineer to join their team immediately. The person in this position will be part of an agile infrastructure team responsible for the design, architecture, and development of new systems and sustainment of existing systems
Day to Day Responsibilities:
The Test Engineer will be responsible for testing, updating and maintaining testing toolsets, test cases, test threads/scenarios. The Tester will be working with developers to diagnose application problems, supporting production environments; and maintaining test procedures, scripts and documentation. The Tester will be working with configuration management and continuous integration tools, so they must have experience in those areas. They may dive into some lite development so it is necessary to have a development background.
The position involves creating innovative solutions and understanding trending technologies. The ideal candidate should enjoy solving multifaceted problems, researching new cutting edge technology for integration into our systems, thinking outside of the box, and working across multiple technology domains to include cloud, network, security, system automation, and test. The environment is relaxed and creative, and allows the team to thrive while maintaining a work/life balance.
- Proficient in one or more of the following Operating Systems: Linux, Unix, Mac, Windows, Android, iOS
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools (e.g., Jenkins, Bamboo, TeamCity)
- Hands-on experience using Configuration Management Tools (e.g., Git, SVN, VCS, TFS)
- Familiarity with agile development
- Experience writing and executing complex functional and system level test plans, test cases and test reports
- Experience developing complex test automation, scripts and/or automation frameworks
Job Type: FT