This job requires a ts-sci with a polygraph
Program Background: The program is seeking an help to support their customer from a Network and Admin standpoint assisting in VTC conferencing and hardware set up.
Position requires some proficiency in network security issues as well as basic systems administration knowledge. This person will interact with a customer who’ s priority is moving their systems to the classified cloud.
Day to Day:
this person is going to be coming in and managing daily tasks for status of meetings and projects the customer has going on daily. They will be setting up conferencing, monitoring, and record keeping of customer meetings. They must have good attention to detail and a willingness to document and provide status of situations ad-hoc. Candidate should have a customer interfacing background as well as excellent verbal skills. Qualified candidate must be able to work independently and be willing to absorb information from a strong peer. A strong network engineering background with VTC/Satellite will be beneficial. This person will also have some System administration experience with Windows/UNIX. This is a day time job, no additional hours will be required at this time. This person will be working with Visio and CISCO systems and routers as well as fiber optics.
- 3 +years Background with a variety of IT systems, networks, hardware, and software
- working knowledge of network systems (CISCO) (Juniper)
- Experience with Cisco network equipment and Cisco VTC equipment, and Cisco Call Managers.
- • Working knowledge of network related Cisco platforms: Firewalls, routers, LAN switches, load balancing systems, remote access systems, network management and capacity planning systems for AD HOC work
- system admin experience (windows/unix)
- Satellite background
- Fiber optics and transmission experience
- CCNA Certification
- Customer interaction
Job Type: FT