WINDOWS SYSTEMS INTEGRATOR
WINDOWS SYSTEMS INTEGRATOR
Candidate must have an Intelligence Community TS/SCI security clearance
Program and Job Description:
Our client is 6 years into this 8+ year contract. The contract provides IT Support Services to the customer, including Service Desk (Help Desk and Desk Top), Application, Systems and Network Support Services. Their Computer Network Defense and Information Assurance (CND and IA) group provides Information Security (INFOSEC) to the customer’ s network. Because the customer allows their user community to access their personal email accounts while on site, there is a lot of spam hitting their network regularly. This contract is responsible for the 24 x 7 x 365 protection of the customer’ s network from maliciously intended viruses and attacks on their network. As part of this they are looking for Systems/Network Administration individuals to come and join their team in a rotational shift environment. The contract supports a number of geographically distributed locations throughout the United States in addition to a small number of OCONUS locations. Additionally on-site support may be required for activity levels above the norm, supporting such events are site equipment recapitalization or surge for launch support. Support is required at hundreds of smaller sites that don’ t have a permanent team presence and team members will be sent to these locations on an “ as needed” basis.
- Designs and defines system architecture for new or existing computer systems.
- Performs complex systems development and design work that may include logic design, I/O design, firmware development, model formulation, manufacturing and development cost projections, computer architecture analysis and design, and analog or digital systems engineering.
- Performs systems modeling, simulation, and analysis.
- Reviews completion and implementation of system additions and/or enhancements and makes recommendations to management and/or clients.
- Plans and directs upgrades of operating systems and designs systems enhancements.
- Develops and directs tests to ensure systems meet documented user requirements.
- Identifies, analyzes, and resolves system problems.
- Provides system/equipment/specialized training and technical guidance.
- Determines system specifications, input/output processes, and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility.
- Manages the functionality and efficiency of a group of computers running on one or more operating systems.
- Maintains the integrity and security of servers and systems.
- Sets up administrator and service accounts.
- Develops and monitors policies and standards for allocation related to the use of computing resources.
- Develops and implements testing strategies and document results.
- BS & 8-10 years' experience
- System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) 2012
- Security+ CE OR CCNA-Security
- Exchange 2010 server management
- Active Directory account management
- Implement Active Directory and Local Group policies to enforce security requirements and standards
- Windows server 2003\2008\2012
- DFS\DFSR knowledge
- Windows 7/10 troubleshooting and OS deployment
- Manage and configure Windows server environments.
- Automate tasks to improve efficiency.
- Experience upgrading, installing, patching and hardening systems
- Application troubleshooting- Outlook, Word, Excel, Java, IE etc
Job Type: FT