WINDOWS or LINUX SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR
Candidate MUST HAVE a TS/SCI and Polygraph security clearance in order to be considered.
The contract provides Computer Network Defense and Analysis (CND) to the customer’ s network. Because the customer allows their user community to access their personal email accounts while on site, there is a lot of spam hitting their network regularly. This contract is responsible for the 24 x 7 x 365 protection of the customer’ s network from maliciously intended viruses and attacks on their network.
- Candidate will be primarily responsible for keeping the infrastructure systems within the environment to keep them up and running 99+% of the time, including patching, upgrades, integrations, tc.
- General understanding of virtual technologies with prior implementation experience (e.g., VMWare, AWS, Hyper-V, etc.)
- Windows or Linux System (Workstation and Server) Patching and patch management
- Windows or Linux System Security Configuration
- Windows or Linux user administration
- Active Directory administration or Linux integration with Windows Active Directory and other Windows Services
- Basic understanding of common network communication protocols
- Basic Windows or Linux skills/knowledge
- Basic Windows PowerShell Scripting or Basic shell or other scripting experience (CSH, KSH, SH, PERL, etc…)
- Experience applying security configurations to workstations and servers (Linux or Windows)
- Mid-level understanding of common desktop and server operating systems (e.g., Linux, Windows, etc.)
Job Type: Full Time