Web Application Developer
WEB APPLICATIONS DEVELOPER
Candidate MUST have a TS/SCI with a Poly in order to be considered.
Our client was recently awarded a contract with the VA customer that is responsible for a large Declassifcation effort. The program manages a ton of paperwork and they ideally would like to move their applications, tools and documents up in the C2S cloud.
As part of this effort, we are looking for a Senior Applications Developer to develop, enhance and maintain enterprise/departmental IT systems. This position requires in-depth hands on experience developing software in an environment where customer focus, cooperation, communication and continual trade-craft improvements are the norm.
- They will support production systems as needed, to include new development.
- The candidate will perform weekly data uploads, account maintenance, and provide customer support.
- They will perform regular database updates, deploy code based changes, and provide status updates as requested.
- Other ad hoc duties may include but are not limited to process evaluation, review of new products, collection of data and reports generation, etc.
Senior Software Developer with experience creating and developing web applications in support of an enterprise document content management system. This position requires in-depth hands-on experience developing software in a team environment, where customer focus, cooperation, communication and continual trade-craft improvements are the norm.
- Experience with Java
- Experience with Java web technologies (for example Spring and J2EE)
- Working familiarity with both Windows/Linux
- Working knowledge of at least one scripting language (Python, Bash/Shell)
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with DevOps
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience and familiarity with web services and service oriented architecture (SOA) using REST web services
- Experience with testing frameworks (for example: JUnit)
- Experience using HighView 5 SDK
- Required Education (including Major):
- BS/BA in Engineering, Science, Mathematics or similar OR equivalent combination of education and experience
Job Type: Full Time