St. Louis, MO
Candidate must have TS SCI w/ CI Poly
Our client is prime on a government program. Their team is looking to bring on an experienced Web Developer immediately to support the development of Web applications and the delivery of Web-based services on a highly visible project supporting a vital defense initiative.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
The Developer will work as a part of a collaborative team and as an individual to formulate unique solutions for the client. They will participate in designing, coding, testing, debugging, and implementing software applications to meet user requirements and analyze, recommend, and implement proposed new technologies.
A Bachelor’ s degree in Graphic/Visual Design, Computer Graphics, or Visual Communication, Fine/Studio Art. Must have 5 years demonstrated experience in data visualization, infographics and data reporting, and a strong knowledge of current data visualization tools and graphics software. Demonstrated skills in Power Point and graphics software such as Adobe Creative Suite. Strong customer service skills are required. Strong interpersonal and communications skills (written, verbal and presentation) are required.
- Must have working experience with web development. A proficient background in Java or C++ is acceptable in lieu of professional experience so long as the candidate has a demonstrable knowledge of PHP or other web development languages.
- Must have experience in designing, coding, modify and debugging of web applications
- Must have the ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Experience with programing that interfaces with enterprise databases like Oracle, MySQL and PostGIS
- Understanding of the intelligence lifecycle specifically with GEOINT, SIGINT and/or HUMINT domains is highly preferred.
- Experience with other development languages such as Action Script and python
- Experience with GIT, PHP wan and Java Beans Frameworks
Job Type: FT