Valley Forge, PA
Web Development Tools
TS SCI required
This Program is supporting the mission side and the services side for the customer at hand. The mission at this location is constantly growing and needs support with the tools, integration of tools, and supporting directly the mission and its development from an IT standpoint. The environment is heavy Linux and works with Service Now, API’ s and a lot of intricate problem solving and communication to the customer and the teams. This role will provide a gateway to become a Strong Front End developer and working closely with a Linux System, could potentially lead to Kernel level development or Dev Ops engineering.
Day to Day:
This person is going to have a sound knowledge with Infrastructure and Web Development. This person will have a background with Jenkins, ClearQuest, Service now, or Webtool Development working these tools into C#, Python, Perl Java and COTS environments. This person will be assisting with a small team of 4-5 and perform development and integration with the tools previously listed and developin them with Service Now and API’ s to push over to the mission so that the mission can perform. The team will additionally provide the automation of the builds of the software and tools in a multi-infrastructure environment that distributes to a high availability mission. This is Web Development and development of WEB Tools, getting someone into more dev ops, and development of infrastructure and a great learning experience for someone expanding their SWE background.
- Developing Web Tools are: Perl, ClearQuest, Service now, Jenkins, Clear case, ITIL, VMWare Automation Workflows
- Working with Systems people to integration tools and providing the development to the mission.
- Problem solving skills and communication (able to analyze how things are functioning).
- Scripting with Linux
- Development with Perl, C#, working in a COTS environment
2. Configuration Management understanding (not necessary, but desired)
3.Willingness to learn and support mission critical work and learn new tools and skills.
Job Type: FT